離教者之家

西藏與四川

< [1] 2 [3] >
prussianz 2008/5/17 21:08
原帖由 dye 於 2008-5-17 14:05 發表
我想長江三峽大水壩只要不要有太多外判,也不會發生什麼事。

因為現代中華人民共和國也是一個品牌。長江三峽大水壩一旦出了這麼大的醜聞,人民對政府的信心怎不大幅下滑?官員們到時還不是吃不完的兜著走 ...

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080517/12/2u5t4.html
溫州巴士被撞後爆炸14死 (明報) 05月 17日 星期六 06:30PM

今日3時許,溫州市龍灣區永中鎮一輛拖拉機與一輛巴士發生碰撞,導致公交車爆炸,造成14人死亡。

事故原因正在調查之中。

[[[[[[[[[ update : ::::: 16人 死 ]]]]]]]]]
prussianz 2008/5/18 12:25

幽王二年西周三川皆震伯陽父曰周將亡矣

[[[[[[[[[ ThANKs to reminders of My Fair Lady 秀雲 ]]]]]]]]]

----- Weitergeleitete Mail [[[[[=german=Forwarded_Mail]]]] ----
Von[[[[[=german=From]]]]: "[email protected]"
An[[[[[=german=To]]]]: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Gesendet[[[[[=german=Sent]]]]: Sonntag, den 18. Mai 2008, 03:09:47 Uhr
Betreff[[[[[=german=subject]]]]: Three Gorges Probe - Earthquake Update

Probe International

EARTHQUAKE UPDATE

1. China earthquakes. More peril: Dam and reservoir collapse (ChinaStakes 17/05/08)

2. China sends experts to assess reservoir damage in quake-hit Sichuan (Xinhua 16/05/08)

1. China earthquakes. More peril: Dam and reservoir collapse (ChinaStakes 17/05/08)

The 7.8 earthquake that shook Sichuan Province in the afternoon of May 12, killing an estimated 50,000, is posing a continuing threat as the untold damage to hydropower stations and reservoir dams upstream on the Min River (the Minjiang) becomes apparent. The Minjiang is a tributary of the Yangtze River.

“We’re ready to go to the earthquake affected areas. The Ministry of Water may summon us at any time,” Li Lei, professor at the Nanjing Hydraulic Research Institute, said to a China Business News reporter.

The National Development and Reform Commission has revealed the destruction caused to water facilities by the earthquake. By 5pm, May 13, safety problems had been discovered at 391 reservoirs, including two big ones, 28 medium ones and 361 small ones, in Sichuan and other four provinces.

The quake and its aftershocks were strong enough to cause damage to the foundation and body of the dams and reduce their bearing capacity. “Judging from the number of the dams destroyed, the damage is very serious,” said Professor Li Lei.

Sichuan has about 7,000 dams in its system, 70% of which were built in 1950s or 1960s, which now needs to be consolidated.

The 340 km upstream of the Minjiang rises in northwest Sichuan Province and flows down to Dujiangyan, a city close to the epicenter. The river runs between mountains along the transitional area between the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and the Sichuan Basin.

Han Zhengjiang, Vice-Director of the Chongqing Water Bureau, said at the press briefing yesterday that as of 9am, May 13, 19 reservoirs and 125 cisterns were in danger.

The Ministry of Water quickly established an earthquake headquarters and has sent workgroups and experts directly to the affected areas. A Sichuan Water Conservancy Station issued an urgent alert on the security of water conservancy projects on May 13 after the earthquake.

With its plentiful rivers, Sichuan (which in Mandarin means “four rivers") has a slew of hydropower stations. The drainage basins of the Jinsha, Yalong and Dadu Rivers are all important hydropower bases. At the end of 2007, the capacity of Sichuan hydropower stations amounted to 18.8 million kw, about 62% of Sichuan total electricity production capacity, and 13% of China’s hydropower capacity. In 2007 hydropower stations generated about 63% of Sichuan’s total generated power, a highest such percentage in China.

On May 13, several dams holding reservoirs upstream of Wenchuan were in extreme danger, and the dam in front of the Tulong Reservoir on the Minjiang[[[[[岷江]]]] could have collapsed at any time. Had this happened, several hydropower stations downstream would have been in peril.

That danger has been relieved by reducing the reservoir’s water level. Other reservoir dams have also been affected by the earthquakes, but due to low water levels, they are now relatively safe.

“We’re very concerned about reservoirs, especially the big ones,” said Hu Xianming, an expert on earthquake and reservoir.

A survivor in Wenchuan[[[[[汶川]]]] said, “During the earthquake, I saw the Zipingpu[[[[[紫坪鋪]]]] Reservoir[[水庫]] water level leap, and village [[[[[sssssss]]]] in the mountains disappeared in the debris flow in a second. It was terrible.”

A Ministry of Water spokesman said the earthquake cracked the fish-gate of the hydro project in Dujianyan[[[[[都江堰]]]], and a backup generator room had collapsed, but this did not affect the safe operation of the project.

The Ministry of Water has made plans to ensure the safety of the Zipingpu Dam, Dujiangyan City, and the Chengdu Plain. “We have gotten though the drainage channel of the Zipingpu Reservoir to reduce the water level. Now the water is draining at 700 cubic meters a second.

The Minjiang water system is rich in power resources. There are 396 hydropower stations in this area, with the total installed capacity of 112×105 kW, and the annual power generation of 46.89×109 kWh.

There several fault zones in the Aba area. These fault zones affect the geological development and crustal stability of the area.

Chai Hejun, a researcher in Chongqing Transportation Research and Design Institute has investigated the Minjiang upstream many times. He says special attention must be paid to the situation of upstream waters

“The earthquake created blockages that will form many new lakes and streams. When water accumulates these may collapse and greatly threaten downstream people and hydro projects,” said Chai Hejun.

Chinastakes.com is the first online English publication dedicated to reviewing China's finance/economy/business.

2. China sends experts to assess reservoir damage in quake-hit Sichuan (Xinhua 16/05/08)

BEIJING -- China's Ministry of Water Resources on Friday dispatched nine emergency repair teams to Sichuan to assess the conditions of reservoirs after Monday's massive earthquake.

The teams, with more than 100 experts, would be sent to six hard-hit regions, including Mianyang[[[[[岷江]]]], Deyang[[[[[德陽]]]] and Aba[[[[[阿壩]]]], to check the situation of dikes, reservoirs and hydropower plants.

They would assess the damage and draw up plans to prevent secondary disasters or evacuations, if necessary, the ministry said.

The ministry had set up a command center for disaster rescue and relief operations and sent 71 water resource experts to seven quake-stricken provincial regions amid concerns that the weakened dams might collapse.

Minister Chen Lei warned Thursday that Sichuan, where the epicenter is located, has a large number of reservoirs, many of which have sustained significant but still unknown damage.

According to the ministry, the Zipingpu dam, near the quake epicenter in Wenchuan County, is structurally stable and safe despite some minor damages.

Other key water projects in Sichuan, including the more than 2,000-year-old Dujiangyan[[都江堰]] irrigation system, the south-to-north water diversion project and the Three Gorges Dam are all reported safe.

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit this link
Forward a Message to Someone this link

powered by phplist v 2.10.5, © tincan ltd

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-5-18 12:53 編輯 ]
prussianz 2008/5/18 13:20

幽王二年西周三川皆震伯陽父曰周將亡矣

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B1%B6%E5%B7%9D%E5%A4%A7%E5%9C%B0%E9%9C%87#.E7.92.B0.E5.A2.83
汶川大地震
维基百科,自由的百科全书
本文記述一項中國新聞動態。隨著事件發展,內容可能會快速更新。
地貌

是次大地震造成大面積的地貌改變。中國國土資源部表示,四川地區已形成十三個堰塞湖,主要位於汶川、北川及青川等區。5月17日,在地震重災區廣元市青川、北川、漢旺等地,因堰塞湖有決堤危機,逾百萬災民及救災人員緊急逃難,綿竹市清平鎮需要永久放棄。[154]

[编辑] 水利工程

2008年5月16日四川岷江上游9座水壩,因大地震受到不同程度破壞,該區最大水庫-紫坪鋪水庫,已出現裂縫和局部沉陷鄰近山區不斷下泄大量土石流,危及水庫安全。紫坪鋪水庫距都江堰9千米,距成都市60千米,庫容是台北翡翠水庫3倍。中國水利部昨天發表初步統計,大地震造成四川和重慶等地約391座水庫出現險情,其中,大型水庫2座,中型水庫28座,小型水庫321座。這300多座水庫中,有129座在重慶境內。至於是那兩座大型水庫因地震受到損壞,中共官方並未提及從地震位置來看,其中一座應是紫坪鋪水庫。中國官方昨天一再強調,位於都江堰水利樞紐上游的紫坪鋪水庫,壩體結構安全。但根據當地媒體報道,地震已造成紫坪鋪水庫大壩壩體發生裂縫,局部沉陷,情況不樂觀。5月14日中午,一度傳出紫坪鋪水庫非常危險,國水利部啟動“保壩方案”,當地有關部門已調派兩千名官兵火速前往,打通水庫排洪通道,降低蓄水水位,確保都江堰安全,緩解水庫潰決的危險。紫坪鋪水庫附近山體滑坡相當嚴重,已出現大量土石流,這些土石流對紫坪鋪水庫也造成一定程度的破壞。兩千名在當地駐守的官兵,隨時監測和搶救險情。[155]
[编辑]
核武基地

中國的核物理研究機構中國工程物理研究院也地處綿陽,屬於這次地震災區,
目前尚無受災情況報告

2008年5月9日,一名匿名網民在百度貼吧表示在山東臨沂看見大片地震雲。其後一名在北京市通州區的網民擧出了證明。[176][177]另外有一網民自稱是地質工作者,並預測5月12日中國將發生地震。但調查證明這一聲明實乃震後的造假炒作[178]。

2008年5月10日,四川綿竹市西南鎮檀木村(距離震中不到100千米)日前出現了大規模的蟾蜍遷徙,有數十萬隻蟾蜍在一製藥廠附近公路上行走,但當地林業部門解釋稱,這是蟾蜍正常的遷徙。[179][180]地震發生後,有網民十分激動,並留言指責「專家還不如蟾蜍」,[181]而有動物學家亦認為,「動物感受地殼變動的能力較人類敏感,因此牠們能預知自然災害也不足為奇。」[182]。但是經過網民搜索,發現蟾蜍大規模遷徙現象曾在2006年4月于重慶[183]、2007年5月于河北唐山[184]、2007年9月于山東臨沂[185]、2005年7月於吉林長春[186]、2008年5月於江蘇泰州[187]、2007年4月于四川成都[188]等全國大範圍地區多次發生並被報道,完全不於地震相關,應屬一種自然現象。[原創研究?]

地震當日上午,湖北武漢動物園據報發生“鶴類無故叫,大象攻擊人,獅虎不午睡,斑馬頻撞門”的徵兆。[189]

2008年5月12日,地震前半小時甘肅天水市秦州區南郭寺上空出現彩雲。[190]距地震前10分鐘,在陝西眉縣也出現與天水市上空相似的發光彩雲[191]

+
many more 批評 @ there ,
but ,
afraid of ,,,,,,,,,公安機關將按法規給予治安處罰''''''''' 離教者之家 ,
so ,
visit yourselves
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%B1%B6%E5%B7%9D%E5%A4%A7%E5%9C%B0%E9%9C%87#.E5.85.B6.E5.AE.83.E4.BA.8B.E6.83.85

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-5-18 13:55 編輯 ]
prussianz 2008/5/18 14:01

幽王二年西周三川皆震伯陽父曰周將亡矣

----------------------------------------------------------------

my own take : ::::::::::

不宜 @四川+附近 興建任何大壩或水庫,including 長江三峽大水壩

1.000////1.000 秋
10.000////10,000代 永生的風險,更 永生 過 神 .,;==^)

+
重慶,幾年前 , 還是,四川 一部份

----------------------------------------------------------------

人 可以 控制 一 [七刀] ,
但,
控制不了,天,地,地震

總有 一 [金咼]
總有 大 [示咼]

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%9B%9B%E5%B7%9D%E5%9C%B0%E9%9C%87%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8
四川地震列表
維基百科,自由的百科全書
跳轉到: 導航, 搜尋
汉漢▼▲

中國四川省由於位於地震帶
故曾發生多次地震,其中芮氏達到6.0的有:
地震名稱                   年份                   芮氏                   震央
康定-瀘定大地震                 1786年6月1日                 7.8                 康定縣、瀘定縣
(瀘定)                 1786年6月10日                 7.0                 甘孜藏族自治州瀘定縣
1816年爐霍大地震                 1816年                 7.5                 甘孜藏族自治州爐霍縣
西昌大地震                 1850年                 7.5                 涼山彝族自治州西昌市
茂縣大地震                 1933年                   7.5                   茂縣疊溪鎮
馬邊地震                 1935年                   6.0                   樂山市馬邊彝族自治縣
康定折多塘大地震                   1955年                   7.5                   康定縣折多塘
會理地震                   1955年                   6.75                   會理縣魚鮓鄉
1973年爐霍大地震                   1973年                   7.6                   甘孜藏族自治州爐霍縣
康定-九龍地震                   1975年                   6.2                   康定縣、九龍縣
松潘-平武大地震                   1976年                   7.2                   松潘縣、平武縣
鹽源-寧蒗地震                   1976年                   6.7                   四川鹽源縣、雲南麗江市寧蒗彝族自治縣
道孚地震                   1981年                   6.9                   道孚縣麻孜鄉溝普村
甘孜地震                   1982年                   6.0                   甘孜縣扎科鄉
巴塘地震                   1989年                   6.7                   巴塘縣小壩沖村
雅江地震                   2001年                   6.0                   雅江縣
汶川大地震                   2008年                   7.8                   汶川縣

[編輯] 延伸閱讀

* 《四川地震資料匯編》

[編輯] 外部鏈結

* 中國的特大地震
http://210.72.100.6/%E5%9C%B0%E9%9C%87%E5%8E%86%E5%8F%B2%E7%81%BE%E5%AE%B3.htm

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-5-18 14:10 編輯 ]
wkw 2008/5/18 19:10
全能既神比4川一個考驗
prussianz 2008/5/19 15:54

first first class classic classiccal apologisations , sorry

在下雖不才,但,對你 絕對 非 針對,

後學 深知 心知 眼見 禪師哥哥 絕對 是對,

只是眼見 ,國家多難後,後 [中中心] 無限,
因此,
一時感 觸 , 感時傷事,有骨在喉 , 不吐不快樂,
故 [八3],
借 題 發 [手軍] ,

如有任何冒犯,[xx句文]=[respect] 請 無量 原諒 ,

again the sorry , :跪拜:cheers ThANK ye 禪師哥哥
dye 2008/5/19 18:16
不建水力發電,你打算怎去解決
A)能源問題
B)財源問題
---------------

你以為什麼也不建地震便不死人?你以為地震是唯一令人死的方法?

—————
恐慌,未世預言只會愈說愈亂。冷靜、沉著、務實的中國總理才是王道。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-5-19 18:21 編輯 ]
dye 2008/5/19 18:18
簡單———
1) 用不著(不是人多便好的)
2) 還有其他任務 (你以為地震是唯一令人死的方法?)
prussianz 2008/5/20 10:29
原帖由 wkw 於 2008-5-18 19:10 發表
全能既神比4川一個考驗

so Christiannity////Christianity !!!!

---------

so ,

那 [京尤] 請 全能 o既[[[[[=的]]]] 神 考 1 考驗  你自己的家庭 baa

那 [京尤] 請 全能 o既[[[[[=的]]]] 神 考 1 考驗  你自己 baa

---------

好 maa ??

不好 ??

Step.King 2008/5/20 20:45
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-5-17 10:59 發表

衣著是整齊,但也沾有泥漬:

3n8Gl3jaQu4

真好假好,也是用來鼓勵人心吧,這時候我沒想那麼多。

你也不是唯一一個疑問的人~
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=nnWat6grZ4Y
抽刀斷水 2008/5/20 23:18
人禍給我們的教訓,是人始終有其劣根性,因為貪婪、爭奪、仇恨、征服,人們相噬而亡,在瘋狂的氛圍下,喪失了常性和互愛。

天災給我們的啟示,是珍惜身邊的一切人和事,活在當下的每一秒,在最絕望的情境下,支持著我們生存動力的,就只有希望。

我只是個平凡人,面對這些巨大的天災與人禍,脆弱的身軀又是否能抵擋呢?無盡的黑暗又是否仍有希望呢?

我不是生在戰亂的時代,不是生在災難的地方,沒有捱過甚麼苦,四肢齊全,頭腦清醒,這些幸福與快樂,唯有謝謝我的前世,我明白這些都是偶然,只是機緣。

遇到不幸者,不管怎樣,能活下來的,就好好活下去。

就讓時間沖淡一切哀傷。

抽刀斷水 2008/5/22 22:16
有時,我們寧可接受虛假,多於直接面對真實。

看著螢幕播放傷者從瓦礫中被救出的一刻,現場所有人和電視旁的觀眾莫不一起鼓舞著。只是,尚有很多很多具屍體被埋著,或者拖出來的時候已經失去生命,鏡頭大概會移到其他更有新聞價值的地方,而觀眾大概不會看到這些太多,可能亦不希望看到。

我們透過電視看到的,是冰山的一角。

正如電子遊戲機中,把敵人殺掉,不會太血腥,屍體一會後亦會消失,有時在屍體消失後,還可有食品及金錢作回報。假如電子遊戲機反映真實,敵人倒地後血流成河,戰鬥後滿地屍骸,斷肢、臭氣、甚至屍蟲滿地,我深信有關方面一定不會批准售予兒童。

然而,歪曲了真實的廝殺,隱藏戰爭恐怖的一面,才是最誤導人,間接培養愛好戰爭的人

美軍的少爺兵,在戰機上好像打遊戲機般轟炸地面,命中後大夥兒就大叫「Bravo!」。然而在地面戰時,真正地與死亡和血腥面對面地接觸,有些士兵就嚇壞了,哭著跑的也不知凡幾。

那麼,究竟是要禁止血腥的遊戲機,還是要禁止虛假的遊戲機?

我們要看生還者在百多個小時後被救出來的鼓舞,還是要看災區滿目瘡痍、死寂一片的更真實境況?
weakest 2008/5/22 23:05
這遊戲呢??

http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/
onlyaaaa 2008/5/22 23:08
。。这游戏大陆十分流行。。。
秀雲 2008/5/23 09:27
三峡,并非危言聳聽--------

黃萬里畢生反對三峽工程 預言大壩終將被迫炸掉  http://history.163.com/06/0823/13/2P7D3P4600011246.html  核心提示:今年是黃萬里先生逝世5周年。出身名門,作為黃炎培之子的黃萬里,一生中的轉折點就是黃河三門峽工程上他的堅持己見。右派平反後,他曾六次上書國家領導人反對在長江三峽上建大壩。本文發表於2005年。
黃萬里:三峽工程"禍國殃民",永不可修 http://kyohane.bokee.com/3757506.html
黃萬里與張光斗http://www.cyol.net/cydgn/content/2003-09/09/content_730859.htm

[ 本帖最後由 秀雲 於 2008-5-23 09:32 編輯 ]
prussianz 2008/5/23 09:32
原帖由 秀雲 於 2008-5-23 09:27 發表
三峡,并非危言聳聽--------

黄万里毕生反对三峡工程 预言大坝终将被迫炸掉  http://history.163.com/06/0823/13/2P7D3P4600011246.html  核心提示:今年是黄万里先生逝世5周年。出身名门,作为黄炎培之子的黄万里,一生 ...

>>>>>>>>> 黄万里先生逝世

:唉:

Nomad 2008/5/23 09:39
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-5-22 22:16 發表
有時,我們寧可接受虛假,多於直接面對真實。

看著螢幕播放傷者從瓦礫中被救出的一刻,現場所有人和電視旁的觀眾莫不一起鼓舞著。只是,尚有很多很多具屍體被埋著,或者拖出來的時候已經失去生命,鏡頭大概會移到其他更有新聞價 ...

倒又不一定是政治原因才只報獲救者的。
其實你自己都寫了,「新聞價值」
如果這地震只死了一個人的話,死者就會成為一星期的頭條。
红孩儿 2008/6/11 11:10
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-5-22 22:16 發表
有時,我們寧可接受虛假,多於直接面對真實。

记住!  做人不可以东逃西躲到明天!  积极面对,虽死犹荣 !

挺起脊梁勇敢面对灾难!
Stand Up China ! Face Your Adversities with the Power of Courage & Love !

The Final Words of Chen 陈坚临终前说的几句话

我是世界上第一个背上压着3块预制板的人;
I might be the first man in the world to survive with 3 huge block of concretes falling on the back .....

我要坚持下去,不能让孩子没有爸爸(老婆怀孕);
I must insist to live on...I cannot let my kid coming to the world without a Dad ( his wife is pregnant)

我这辈子没有什么大的目标,只想平淡和你(老婆)过一辈子;
In my life...I don't have any big life target...all I want is to spend the rest of my life with you ( his wife) in peace.....

我是北川大地震说不幸运又是很幸运的人。我觉得我从死神的手中逃回来了。
Iam unlucky to be the victim of the earthquake but I am also a lucky manbecause I escaped from the palm of the Master of Death....

他们很多没有我运气好。三块预制板把我压在底下,使我不得动弹。
Many of them were not as lucky as I am..Three huge block of concretes fell on my back...and I wasn't able to move....

我三天三夜没有吃一颗粮食,只喝点水。我觉得我命还是大,大难不死、必有后福。
I have not eaten for three days three nights... I only survived with alittle sip of water...and that is...I believed that luck will comeagain as long as I wasn't going to die in this disaster.....

我不想放弃我家里的每一个人。
I don't want to abandon any member in my family....

我要坚强,我一定要坚强,我必须要坚强,为每一个深爱我的人.
Insist ! I must insist ! I must insist and be strong....for the sake of each person I deeply love...

一定要顽顽强强地活下去。我要对得起他们。
I must insist and I must not disappoint any of my family and friends that  I deeply love....

我要对得起他们对我付出的那么多的好。
in order to repay them for the kindness and love they had given to me all my life....

我希望你们一样,不要在任何困难面前被吓倒。
I wish you will do the same...don't be frightened and collapsed in front of any difficulties ....

我不想孩子出生连父亲啥样都不晓得。
I don't want my kid to come to this world without knowing how his Dad looks like....

我觉得我已经从死神手里逃过来了,现在有啥子都不惧了。
Since I have come back from the palm of the Master of Death... now...I have nothing to be fearful for...

不晓得生还的希望还大不大?
though I don't know how long more I can live on....                     

当陈坚被救出没多久,他离我们而去。
Chen left this world after he left the world with his final words .....

=============================================

被压在废墟下... Being stuck in rubble...

生还的希望逐渐消失.... and the hope for life was fading minute by minute....

男子受不了开始有自尽的想法.... The man couldn't take it any more and he wanted to kill himself by twisting his neck against the debris .....

但女子说: but the woman said.....

如果上天的意思是要让我们死了,我们一早就死了。但由于我们仍然活着,我们是注定要活下去的!
“ If Heaven wants to kill us...He would have killed us right away. But since we're still alive, we must be fated to live."

[ 本帖最後由 红孩儿 於 2008-6-11 11:13 編輯 ]
抽刀斷水 2008/6/11 19:43
陳堅這個報導,的確令人感到心酸。
抽刀斷水 2008/6/11 20:02
看到這段文章,分享給各位看:

偽   善

達 賴 喇 嘛 在 公 開 場 合 說 : 「 暴 力 , 說 謊 , 都 是 反 人 性 的 。 」

一 九 九 九 年 八 月 十 六 日 美 國 出 版 的 《 新 聞 一 周 》 ( Newsweek ) 雜 誌 曝 光 了 一 段 歷 史 : CIA 在 一 九 五 六 年 便 開 始 在 西 藏 秘 密 活 動 , 一 九 五 九 年 三 月 組 織 了 西 藏 暴 動 , 並 協 助 達 賴 逃 亡 印 度 。 這 些 資 料 來 自 於 一 個 退 休 的 CIA 官 員 , 他 的 職 責 便 是 在 一 九 五 八 年 至 一 九 六 五 年 間 處 理 西 藏 事 務 , 他 寫 的 書 叫 《 冷 戰 的 孤 兒 》 ( Orphans of the Cold War ) 。 一 九 五 七 年 十 月 , 第 一 組 受 訓 的 西 藏 人 , 一 個 二 人 小 組 , 從 東 巴 基 斯 坦 上 飛 機 準 備 空 投 入 西 藏 ; 一 九 五 八 年 , 在 美 國 本 土 哥 羅 拉 多 , 美 軍 訓 練 了 三 百 個 西 藏 人 , 受 訓 者 學 習 了 間 諜 攝 影 、 破 壞 、 摩 斯 暗 碼 、 佈 地 雷 。 一 九 五 七 年 至 一 九 六 ○ 年 之 間 , CIA 空 投 超 過 四 百 噸 貨 物 予 西 藏 地 下 軍 。 美 國 政 府 每 年 為 這 班 西 藏 游 擊 隊 要 付 出 一 百 七 十 萬 美 金 , 香 港 《 遠 東 經 濟 評 論 》 雜 誌 也 報 導 過 達 賴 出 逃 是 CIA 策 劃 , 美 國 間 諜 機 深 入 藏 區 數 百 里 , 提 供 地 下 游 擊 隊 予 食 物 、 地 圖 、 收 音 機 及 錢 , 間 諜 機 甚 至 用 砲 火 攻 擊 地 面 裝 置 。 《 芝 加 哥 論 壇 》 報 導 , 一 九 五 ○ 年 底 至 一 九 六 ○ 年 , 數 百 受 訓 過 的 西 藏 人 , 手 持 機 關 槍 , 頸 上 掛 達 賴 的 照 片 , 空 降 至 西 藏 進 行 有 組 織 的 暴 力 破 壞 。 達 賴 自 己 也 親 口 向 另 外 一 位 美 國 作 者 坦 白 : 沒 有 CIA 便 沒 有 我 的 今 天 。

也 暴 力 了 , 也 說 謊 了 , 那 麼 達 賴 應 該 是 反 人 性 了 吧 ? 遠 非 如 此 , 在 西 方 政 府 與 傳 媒 口 中 , 達 賴 居 然 比 喜 馬 拉 雅 山 的 雪 還 要 純 潔 。

( 讀 者 也 可 輸 入 「 達 賴 喇 嘛 人 皮 」 幾 個 字 搜 查 人 皮 資 料 )

嚴浩

http://www1.appledaily.atnext.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.cfm?&iss_id=20080519&sec_id=38167&subsec_id=38173&art_id=11121908&cat_id=10606797&coln_id=3763978
< [1] 2 [3] >

返回首頁 | 登錄 | 註冊